How many rooms do we have in our house? What do we do in each of them?
Let's watch this video and discover it!
- There is (there's) a student in the classroom.
- There are many students in the classroom.
- There is not (there isn't) a car in the parking.
- There isn't any water in the fridge.
- There are not (there aren't) two cars in the parking.
- There aren't any cars in the parking.
- Is there a book in the shelf? Yes, there is.
- Is there any water in the fridge? No, there isn't.
- Are there four pencils on the desk? Yes, there are.
- Are there any pencils on the desk? No, there aren't.
Listen to the video and make a list with the rooms of the house and the actions we do in each one.